we had a similar experience about four years ago....putting in a ptp600 on a
nine or so mile link.
loved the dishes. :)

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: can...@believewireless.net
  To: af@afmug.com
  Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2015 9:40 AM
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] WBMFG OPTIC DISHES

  My favorite thing about the dishes is being able to upgrade them to licensed
later on by just swapping the
  feed horn. But the scope great as well.

  On Sun, Mar 29, 2015 at 10:32 AM, David Milholen <dmilho...@wletc.com> wrote:

    I have throw a plug to chuck for these dishes.
    It saved us a ton of time yesterday getting a 9 mile link ptp450 up running
in minutes vs hours.
    We used 2 2ft optic dishes at each end and used the scope to lock the cross
hair on the target.
    I used the newest link planner and the link said we should see -58db +-6db
and we got -52 on both ends
    with 8x/8x mod and 100% link quality on 5800Mhz

    I love these dishes and so do my techs.

    Thanks for the 80Mbs link to our newest tower.