+1.

I'll second that. The first time we used the optic dish, we got the dishes a couple weeks before we got the radios. So we installed & aligned the dishes, then came back a week later and installed the radios. Much to our surprise, the links came up spot-on the path prediction. In fact, I think we had a couple db margin.

Almost as good is the Accu-aim from WBmfg. We've used the Accu-aim on dishes as small as a nanobridge/nanobeam, and as large as a 4' radiowaves. Most of the time, the links are spot-on when turned on. You just have to watch out for rivets and other protuberances that make the mount not quite square.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>