From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Ken Hohhof
Sent: Monday, April 6, 2015 6:55 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] VoIP

Why not get SIP trunk, origination, termination, and DIDs from voip.ms or
similar?  We use VoIP Innovations but they have a $200/mo minimum.  It looks
like voip.ms has no monthly minimum, there is a $25 deposit which you replenish
when you use it up.

Assuming you have existing numbers you want to port, you also need backoffice
support for the LNP process, and you need a relationship with a CLEC that can
provide origination (incoming calls) for the NPA/NXX of that DID.  A VoIP
wholesaler like VI or voip.ms has a bunch of CLECs they use for various DIDs.