Good thought, but no.

On 4/9/2015 1:45 PM, Matt Brendle wrote:
You aren't blocking UDP 53 from them are you?

-----Original Message-----
From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Adam Moffett
Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2015 1:26 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Weird network issue

We did try Google DNS.  No response.  That's why I wanted the ASA config.

So when they are on their backup they can ping anything by IP and it returns
properly.  When they nslookup the return does not come back from their DNS server
or ANY whatsoever.  Like you tried AT&T's and Googles?  Can they ping that DNS
server and receive a return?

Are they using any tunnels? I've seen customers with issues like this before
being multi homed and having VPN's that will only work on one connection.