We used to assign /25 to segments and use DHCP with isolation turned on on
AP. Once we built out a secondary path from a different location we had to
renumber it all to a /24 since none would route something that small.
Aggregation proved tricky as it depended on where things broke as to if it
was even possible. We got the ip's and made the change.