Multiplied Networks has a solution for that … I’ve only seen demo and it looked
pretty good .. going to be building a proof of concept with their stuff in
another month …

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of TJ Trout
Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2015 9:23 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Aggrigation of upstream

I'm not talking about any bgp stuff guys, I'm talking about the ability to bond
several non bgp lines into one virtual pipe that is bgp capable (i.e. with a
mikrotik in a data center who can give a bgp session) not talking about bonding
multiple bgp capable lines, etc

On Apr 18, 2015 4:54 PM, "Mike Hammett" <af...@ics-il.net