I have both chucks and the APC I attached the DIN clips to. I prefer the
WB, but cant justify the 4x cost.

I REALLLLY wish chuck would make a single/double slot residential version
so we dont have to maintain two separate sets of SS, If he put a grounding
grommet on the existing ones to fasten them into the SS housings- sweet