+1 and im sticking to it LOL
I am hoping our local cable co will start using UBB soon :)

On 4/27/2015 6:42 AM, Lewis Bergman wrote:

Some operators use unlimited as a marketing stretch to differentiate themselves. I personally found that the increase in growth rate and customer retention by offering unlimited made UBB unattractive. The same strategy doesn't work for everyone. Maybe I just didn't believe in it enough. To each his own.

On Apr 27, 2015 6:30 AM, "Wireless Admin" <wirel...@8nfever.com <mailto:wirel...@8nfever.com>> wrote:

    Introduce usage based billing and voilà, double the modulation of
    your wireless network without having to buy new equipment.

    Steve

    *From:*Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com
    <mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com>] *On Behalf Of *That One Guy /sarcasm
    *Sent:* Monday, April 27, 2015 12:58 AM
    *To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
    *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] 450SM sustain bucket throttle not working..

    interesting. I wonder if this could impact video quality and
    buffering in an odd way, could explain a customer issue we have had

    On Sun, Apr 26, 2015 at 11:01 PM, Josh Luthman
    <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com <mailto:j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>>
    wrote:

    Did you update the signatures?  That sounds awfully generic.

    Josh Luthman
    Office: 937-552-2340 <tel:937-552-2340>
    Direct: 937-552-2343 <tel:937-552-2343>

    On Apr 26, 2015 11:47 PM, "Kurt Fankhauser" <li...@wavelinc.com