Jacob told me he is not a programmer he is probably a PR guy

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone

----- Reply message -----
From: "WaveDirect" <li...@wavedirect.org>
To: <af@afmug.com>
Subject: [AFMUG] Powercode
Date: Thu, May 14, 2015 11:28 AM

Yeah gotta realize that Simon left a huge void.  Jacob will try his best to
fill it.  Just need to remember most coders (that I know)  don't have the best
bedside manners and tend to like to dwell in basements cut off from social
contact.  They need to find a PR guy to fill that void and let Jacob focus on
filling Simon's technical work.

So give them some time I'm sure some people will pick up the slack.