ROFL!

On 05/20/2015 11:16 AM, That One Guy /sarcasm wrote:
Can we make up stories? Because the other day I had put up a 73 mile link, underground, with no antennas. I was getting 33gbps with <1ns latency. The link was actually running so fast we had to shut it down because it created a data vacuum on one end of the link ans pulled dour data center through it. Now we have to hire a trucking company to move our data center 73 miles back to its original location. We would have just initiated a data transfer back, but the vaccuum pulled all our power strips through the link to the remote site so we lost power to our radio on that end. Unfortunately, Pat, the night guy was standing next to the radio just prior to the power loss and only part of him made it to the other end. Pat will be dearly missed by the company for his dedication and outstanding customer service skills. he left behind 32 cats and a moped.

On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 10:37 AM, Ben Moore <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

    Hi Nate -

    The contest will be ongoing.  We are giving away a pair of radios
    each week.  There are many that have received so we are doing this
    to give feedback to those that are receiving (related to
    distances, throughput, applications, etc...).

    Which distributor do you have order in with?  I will let you know
    when they should be receiving.  More are being received each week.

    Regards,
    Ben

    On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 9:35 AM, Nate Burke <[email protected]
    <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

        I got a note from Ubnt about a contest to 'Share your AF-5X
        story, and win a pair of radios'  I would love to submit a
        story *!!!!!! IF I COULD GET RADIOS !!!!!!*

        Get them into distribution before you start having
        contests!!!!  I have a standing order with my distributor, but
        they say they have no idea when they'll be getting more radios
        to fill it.

        Nate





--
If you only see yourself as part of the team but you don't see your team as part of yourself you have already failed as part of the team.

Reply via email to