Does it help I was wearing one of these while typing?



Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 2:39 PM, Glen Waldrop <[email protected]>
wrote:

>   Busted.
>
> You shoulda worn a mustache while typing the fakes.
>
>
>
>  *From:* Josh Luthman <[email protected]>
> *Sent:* Wednesday, May 20, 2015 12:56 PM
> *To:* [email protected]
> *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Come on Unbt! (AF-5X)
>
>
> :(
>
> Josh Luthman
> Office: 937-552-2340
> Direct: 937-552-2343
> 1100 Wayne St
> Suite 1337
> Troy, OH 45373
> On May 20, 2015 1:44 PM, "Matt Hardy" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> It's funny you guys are joking about that, because we have been getting
>> "fake" stories ;)
>>
>> Some have even copied screenshots from other sections, haha...
>>
>> Probably Luthman?
>>
>> On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 12:56 PM, Colin Stanners <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Nate, the contest is for a fictional "If I had an AF5X" story. The
>>> winner may get radios to make their wish happen.
>>>  On May 20, 2015 10:35 AM, "Nate Burke" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>
>>>> I got a note from Ubnt about a contest to 'Share your AF-5X story, and
>>>> win a pair of radios'  I would love to submit a story *!!!!!! IF I
>>>> COULD GET RADIOS !!!!!!*
>>>>
>>>> Get them into distribution before you start having contests!!!!  I have
>>>> a standing order with my distributor, but they say they have no idea when
>>>> they'll be getting more radios to fill it.
>>>>
>>>> Nate
>>>>
>>>
>>
>

Reply via email to