I have several 4004's deployed, most into just basic 4 line handsets, or multiple physical phones. This is the only one going into a PBX, Don't remember the brand, but it's an appliance with analog handsets. I had another 4004 going into a Mitel 5000, and it had all kinds of problems with calls dropping/terminating until I put the Adtran in, it's been flawless since.

I am using G.711

Nate