I have two pair...will share my story in the next couple days.  I have 8
more on order.....for three weeks now!!

On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 8:05 PM, John Woodfield <[email protected]>
wrote:

> I have a pair ;-)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> John
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: "Bill Prince" <[email protected]>
> Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2015 7:49pm
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Come on Unbt! (AF-5X)
>
> That sounds like it's your story.
>
> bp <part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>
> On 5/20/2015 8:35 AM, Nate Burke wrote:
>
> I got a note from Ubnt about a contest to 'Share your AF-5X story, and win
> a pair of radios'� I would love to submit a story *!!!!!! IF I COULD
> GET RADIOS !!!!!!*
>
> Get them into distribution before you start having contests!!!!� I have
> a standing order with my distributor, but they say they have no idea when
> they'll be getting more radios to fill it.
>
> Nate
>
>

Reply via email to