Well I think Bill would try to beat Rachel and drag her by neck but she
would kick his ass.   GOP friend of mine called Hillary a dike...I said he
was probably right because her dick was bigger than the 2000 or so GOP
presidential candidates, she looked better in pants, and would beat them in
the cage.  Lol

Jaime Solorza