Bill O’Reilly has other problems to deal with:
http://gawker.com/bill-o-reilly-accused-of-domestic-violence-in-custody-b-1705006992

From: Jaime Solorza
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2015 6:06 PM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT antimatter

Well I think Bill would try to beat Rachel and drag her by neck but she would
kick his ass.   GOP friend of mine called Hillary a dike...I said he was
probably right because her dick was bigger than the 2000 or so GOP presidential
candidates, she looked better in pants, and would beat them in the cage.  Lol

Jaime Solorza