Compared to 0% the "tax advantage" does matter much and the interest
savings is greater than the "tax advantage"

You can still depreciate the asset and lately we've been able to depreciate
100% of the vehicle in the first year when you purchase.  Compared to
writing off the lease expense (and if you calculate the actual interest
rate of a lease it's WAY above 0%)

When interest rates are higher then you could argue for a "tax advantage"
of leasing but at 0% they are basically paying you money to finance it
because of the time value of money.

-Sean