On 5/27/2015 6:57 PM, CBB - Jay Fuller wrote:
i am not sure i'd call these changes "minor..."

    ----- Original Message -----
    *From:* James Bertram (Powercode) <mailto:li...@powercode.com>
    *To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com> ; memb...@wispa.org
    <mailto:memb...@wispa.org>
    *Sent:* Wednesday, May 27, 2015 4:42 PM
    *Subject:* [WISPA Members] Powercode Announcement

    Wisp Community,
    I just wanted to send out an email representing Powercode, myself,
    and the entire team behind Powercode.
    Neither Powercode nor Bertram Wireless were sold, we are all still
    here and going strong.
    Powercode is in wonderful hands with strong intuitive team in
    developing code, timely resolutions, and increasing the general
    user experience as a whole. There is an entire team of Strong
    Developers, Support Staff, and Graphic Designers.
    Our development and support staff has had some minor structural
    changes. To better suit our customer's needs, we have hired some
    new staff members and are looking to add more staff. Many
    customers may have already noticed a decreased turnaround time to
    their support calls and trouble tickets.
    We understand how critical Powercode is to our users and their
    network and want to assure you we are here to help and are moving
    forward with the product. Our WISP Bertram Wireless, one of the
    largest in the region, relies on Powercode in the same way our
    customers rely on Powercode. We understand the direction we need
    to take with Powercode to make it benefit your business now and
    for the future. When Powercode was failing back in 2009, I made
    the executive decision to purchase Powercode because my Company
    was so deeply integrated with Powercode that the only option in
    our eyes was to acquire the company and turn the software around
    for the better.
    Many Powercode developments are the result of interactions with
    our users through feature requests and experiences. We want you to
    know that we still encourage that type of partnership, with you -
    our valued users.
    Over the next few months we will develop and announce a roadmap
    for Powercode.
    We intend to bring the very best to Powercode: The Complete ISP
    Solution.
    Yours truly,
    James Bertram
    President and CEO