From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of That One Guy /sarcasm
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2015 9:12 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Ingram Micro

Ingram is one of ours. I know the bosses like them, but I dont know the
numbers. I do know that I dont like when they odered from them because alot of
times they dont mention its on back order, and half the time even with
manufacturer part numbers, they dont know their stock numbers.

On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 7:54 PM, Tim Reichhart <t...@nwohiobb.com