It wont?

Isn’t their moto ‘All your routes are belong to us’?

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of That One Guy /sarcasm
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2015 12:34 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Mikrotik CLI documentation

Low cost, feature rich, small network. Os far this has done everything that Ive
hit walls with on our other choices.

I have no doubt I will hate them in time, I hate everything.

But right now its like that new girlfriend, even though you know shes probably
a bitch, shes fresh and exciting and does stuff the other girls wont do. But
over time you realize thats what makes her a whore. But at least Mikrotik wont
walk away with half my stuff when the honeymoon is over

On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 12:22 PM, Ken Hohhof <af...@kwisp.com