I really believe that there is more that can be done than we currently know.
You may call that faith of a mustard seed, but it's been proven time and again
in history. We may think we know the laws of physics, but who's to say that we
are correct?

Eventually, we will have wireless devices that can communicate from one side of
the globe to the other at extremely high speeds we've never though
possible...and without a satellite to relay the signal. It will go through the
earth. We just haven't figured out how yet. It's not a question of if, it's a
question of when. I just hope I get to see that in my lifetime.

Thank you,
Brett A Mansfield