You need an actual 10 foot tower.  You could engineer that to be non
penetrating.  The dish needs a stabilizer arm to tie back to something.
Otherwise you will be visiting it often. If it’s licensed a 1 degree movement
could mean the difference between a -60 and a -70.   You could do something
like the attached, but those are 4 foot dishes.

80 mph is roughly is somewhere around 700 foot pounds of torque on one axis and
900 on another.   Thats a lot of power for anything to hold.  There is a reason
most big dishes are mounted to a tower near the guy wires on a guyed tower.

For another example look at the picture on this wikipedia article.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wireless_broadband
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wireless_broadband>

Justin Wilson j...@mtin.net
http://www.mtin.net <http://www.mtin.net/>  Managed Services – xISP Solutions –