From: Erich Kaiser
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2015 8:48 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Mounting a 6 foot dish on a Non Pen.

Rohn 25 would not work, you would be better off with 4.5" 15ft pipe non-pen and
a separate non-pen for stiff arm, it would need to be angled toward the weight
of the non-pen.  I have a non-pen with 15ft 4.5" pipe, just cant remember brand
name at this moment.  Are you mounting on a roof or anywhere near a wall?  Even
some angle iron would work as a stiff arm.

Erich Kaiser
North Central Tower
er...@northcentraltower.com
Office: 630-621-4804