  From: Rory Conaway
  To: af@afmug.com
  Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2015 5:18 PM
  Subject: [AFMUG] Sharpening Drill Bits

  We are paying $15-$25 for longer drill bits.  When they start to get dull,
just wondering if anyone has had success sharpening them or do you just buy new
ones?

  Rory Conaway . Triad Wireless . CEO

  4226 S. 37th Street . Phoenix . AZ 85040

  602-426-0542

  r...@triadwireless.net

  www.triadwireless.net

  "You may be an engineer if your idea of good interpersonal communication
means getting the decimal point in the right place." - Unknown