I wonder if this affects the 450 at all. I have a site with funky GPS problems from time to time. Two 5GHz 450 sectors back to back on the same freq. Each have their own Parasitic pipe. Sometimes one will lose sync on the timing port and switch to on-board. The other is still happily running on the timing port. I had an SM that could NOT see the beacon from the AP that was facing right at it, so it tried to registered to the other sector at -88dbm. This tells me the timing between the G pipes and the 450 on-board GPS is slightly different, even though it's the same damn receiver. Cambium must be delaying the on-board pulse to match the CMM4 because this is exactly what it looks like is happening here. Well, I assume the SyncPipes are lined up with the CMM3, right?

So yeah, I'd say give us the option in the SyncInjector firmware. Can't hurt to have it.