I asked Forrest about a UGPS-like pipe. If it's going to cost as much as a UGPS because of the power circuit, then forget it, just buy a UGPS.

I would much rather have a parasitic sync-over-power pipe right now for those ePMP micro sites and 110PTP backhauls. PoE/ethernet in, PoE/ethernet/sync out to the radio. On-board GPS and GPS pucks suck.