MTCNA Plus course in DFW July 20-24, 2015. If you have ever considered RouterOS Training, this is the one to take. There are many options out there for a 3 day MTCNA training and I offer only a 5 day training. By doing this, I am able to more fully teach about the protocols involved (OSPF, ARP, etc.) and the details about WHY (not just HOW) you do certain things. That is the "Plus" in my training events. See my store site at http://store.wispgear.net/ for details and registration. This class is already beginning to fill.

If you need references, I can send you some OR you can simply ask around on the lists. I have HUNDREDS of satisfied customers who have attended a training event with me. Call me at 702-537-0979 or email but...@butchevans.com if you have questions about the training.

--
Butch Evans
702-537-0979