We do both nLOS and NLOS here without much issue. Just dont try it thru any pine or needle type trees. Most nLOS shots we have are around 5 and 6 mile and NLOS are around 3 and 4 Anything below a -76db for total strength we question it due to rain fade and other unpredictable
weather issues that may occur unless its LOS.