Are money and power ever not an object :-) We are eliminating two HP
switches at many of these sites with these, Even though Im stuck with AC
off battery APC UPSs Im trying to get our run times as high as possible

I would prefer they come in less on cost and power than the 1100ah2,
otherwise we will just make those fit. The enclosure dimensions are
36x36x10. I prefer to put it in horizontally/flat with the rb1100ah2 if I
use a 90 degree power cord that leaves me just a little over 2 inches for
the ethernet bend, which I can get away with but would prefer a little less
tight and not to have patch cords against the door.