We have a town called Cornell around here, it's funny listening to them on
the scanner, as long as I can remember every time there is a weatherwatch
they are out on the see rotation on the ground. According to them, Cornell
Illinois is the tornado epicenter of the world. I don't know if anyone will
come if they ever have a real tornado