Pulled this off a facebook feed....

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: George Skorup
  To: af@afmug.com
  Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2015 5:01 PM
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Illinois storms.

  It's the new south fire station that the Nov 17th tornado just missed. I
heard their 180 foot Pirod collapsed on the building while they were all inside
taking cover last night. Haven't been down there to see it yet.

  I have no idea how we still have an office. Buildings right across the street
are mostly gone. Our AF5 to Braidwood was spun and slammed into the tower, but
we peaked it back out and it's works! NWS says EF2 near us. I kicked and
screamed to put up a bigger tower than we needed.. and this is exactly why.

  The boss' house in town was in the subdivision near the HS. The garage
exploded.. with his 67 Mustang inside.