Ok, have a VLAN issue I cannot seem to beat.
Am at the point of willing to pay someone more expreienced than
me to resolve this so I can move forward.

I have quite a few VLANs going to a Cisco 7206VXR and all those
are working fine (even the ones coming through/from mikrotik boxes).
This one is fiber from one tower location to my NOC (about 14 miles)
and currently has three VLANs, two go to my Cisco router and are
working fine, the third (was actually the first vlan on this box) goes
from the tower tik to my noc tik and I cannot seem to get it working

Basic layout is Tower-TIK ethernet to Tower-Fiber-TIK (both CCR)
Fiber to NOC through Nortel 5510 Gig switch, two vlans break out
of the Nortel to the Cisco router, one breaks out to the NOC-Fiber-Tik.

Any suggestions comments are welcome.

--
Larry Smith
lesm...@ecsis.net