From: "Sean Heskett" <af...@zirkel.us>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2015 5:54:33 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Has anyone used TVWS?

Channels are to narrow to do much more than 5-10mbps aggregate.

Have you tried Telrad 3.65 LTE? Works great for us.

-Sean

On Tuesday, June 23, 2015, Mathew Howard < mhoward...@gmail.com > wrote:

Does anyone here have any experience with any TV white space gear? We have an
area which we are having difficulty covering because of tree issues and TVWS
seems like it might be viable.

The only realistic looking options I see are Carlson and Runcomm, but I have
absolutely no experience with either one.