If you can really get $24 for them on eBay, I need to look for any NIB ones I
have laying around.  That’s more than I can get for PMP100 SMs.  Who would have
thought the POEs would be worth more than the radios.

From: joseph marsh
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2015 10:53 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Canopy POE end of life :-/

I honestly hate the epmp poe and the old ones are so easy a cave man can do it

On Jun 25, 2015 10:45 AM, "That One Guy /sarcasm" <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>
wrote:

  blacbox

  On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 10:38 AM, Sean Heskett <af...@zirkel.us> wrote:

    Thanks for the link josh.  They normally cost ~$10 so the eBay price of $24
is someone trying to make a buck on them before they are gone.  Also eventually
eBay will run out too so that's not a long term solution.

    Come on cambium listen to your long time loyal customers!

    -Sean

    On Thursday, June 25, 2015, Josh Luthman <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>