I think a big part of the issue with customers plugging things in wrong is
labelling. "Data" and "Data+Power" means nothing to the typical caveman
customer. We've been putting stickers on UBNT power supplies for years
labelling the ports "Antenna" and "PC/Router" and we rarely get customers
plugging them in wrong.