With the speed keys and regional variants they have a large amount of
product stock already, I imagine they're not trying to keep old items and
didn't see a big reason people would want the old-style PSUs.

I thought CTI had gotten some PSUs straight from the manufacturer years ago
when there was a Motorola shortage, you could check with them.