We use it on pretty much all of our PTP links (licensed or unlicensed). Really simplifies aiming. Even if it is off by a degree or two (can happen when the flanges on the dish are not exactly square), it's still past the point where you have to worry about a side lobe.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>