Odd, not sure why it would be  6 weeks.

From: Darin Steffl
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2015 9:36 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Accu-aim

I've had an order for accu-aim placed with Doubleradius since May 21 and they
tell me it still hasn't shipped from WB yet. They're hoping next week
sometimes. So expect roughly 6 week lead time if you do order one. Wish we
would've had it much sooner than this but oh well.

We're excited to use it to aim dishes without having guys on both sides of the
link.