>From a large new/used surplus purchase, we have available...

(1) Rack-mount CMM4, looks new but not in original box, fully tested.  Includes
the GPS antenna, mounting for GPS, Rack ears, and a small (maybe 10 to 15 ft.
N-Male to N-Male connector.  They are $ 1300+ through distribution.  We are
selling it for $ 950 OBO, with 3 month warranty.

Used CMM4, with the Etherwan switch, no GPS unit for it.  They are $ 1500+
through distribution  We are selling it for $ 950 OBO, with 3 month warranty.

We have extra Etherwan Switches for  $250 each and Cambium 56V power supplies,
also for $ 250 each.

(6) Used 3630APC, tested - $ 1050 each OBO

(100) Used 3630SMs, tested, with mounts and power supplies, $ 175 OBO

Paul McCall, Pres.
PDMNet / Florida Broadband
658 Old Dixie Highway
Vero Beach, FL 32962