That is the employee restroom!

From: TJ Trout
Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2015 7:00 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] I forgot to ask, do you need paper?

I like how you custom made a seat for the 30 seconds you were up on the pole!

On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 5:57 PM, <ch...@wbmfg.com> wrote:

  Typically we are at Wispapalloza.  Frequently sharing a gooth with Last Mile
Gear/Cascade Networks.

  Jason Petrillo is our booth babe.  Trying to get him into a bikini this
year!!!

  And of course, AnimalFarm is THE premier show for all wispdom.
  See www.amfug.com

  We don’t have next years details up there yet.