Where are the osha-mandated straps?  And hardhat probably.   Don't forget
the two on the ground supervisors each ready to rescue you at a moment's
notice.   Or at least look at each other with a "what do we do now?" look.

--
*Forrest Christian* *CEO**, PacketFlux Technologies, Inc.*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/fwchristian>  <http://facebook.com/packetflux>