Ok, Just for you Josh,

I will correct my original post....

corrected first sentence should read....

" FYI, all current Routerboard products, including the CRS, have the ability to
be powered by two power sources.
one via the Power port, and the other via passive POE on Ether 1. (You can
confirm this feature by checking the specs sheet on the particular model of
Routerboard product from their website)"

:)

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street