While this is an interesting Math problem to figure out, the answer is very
contextual, based on the perspective one is taking... This is what I call
trying to take a 3 dimensional issue and attempting to fit it into a two
dimensional equation.....

Or how does that saying go.........What is the difference between a Recession
and a Depression , Recession is when my neighbor looses his job, and Depression
is when I loose my job !.... now substitute Recession and Depression for
Complete outage vs Partial outage, and job loss to loss of service
experienced....

:)

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom