13.4 is released. Other than the P8 thing Bill mentioned (and I confirmed on the bench), haven't seen any issues yet. I have a very small number of APs and SMs update so far though.

On 7/13/2015 6:20 PM, SmarterBroadband wrote:
Hi Bill

Is 13.4 GA?  Any issues other than FSK?

Thanks

Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Bill Prince
Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2015 8:06 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Software 13.4: P8 FSK not recommended

We did another couple groups of updates to 13.4 last night. On one sector we
had a couple of very low volume users on P8 FSK. Both of them bricked.

Well, not exactly bricked. We should have updated them to newer hardware a long
time ago, and since they were not heavy users, it really was not a priority
item.

So we swapped them out today, and brought them back to the shop. Turns out you could
bring them back to life if you default them. Cool I thought. However, as soon as you
apply a "real" configuration, they revert to brick mode. No ethernet, no life.
You can re-reset them and bring them back. So I defaulted one, and downgraded to 13.1.3,
and all is well, or as well as a P8 can be.

Not real valuable, but if you have some old P8 FSK still running anywhere, I do
not recommend you try 13.4 on them.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>