how does that work?
If you drop a pole, the telco has to pay you an attachment fee?
If the telco doesnt want the financial burden, since their poles are
already spaced appropriately and does not attach, where does the liability
fall for wear damage to the strung cable?
Does the telco have recourse on the attachment fee?