From: "Matt Mangriotis" <matt.mangrio...@cambiumnetworks.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2015 9:55:06 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 450d vs. 450i

These are two different products, addressing different markets. Cambium is hard
at work getting new products released at an increased rate, all with the goal
of providing solutions to help you guys build your businesses…

Check out the Press Release and additional information on the 450i, which was
just released this morning:

http://www.cambiumnetworks.com/pressreleases

Feel free to ask questions about it here, or on our forum site also:

http://community.cambiumnetworks.com/t5/PMP-450/Introducing-Cambium-450i-PMP-and-PTP/m-p/42199#U42199

Matt