Wait.. I thought the 450 and 450i would be the same pricing?

On 7/16/2015 3:25 PM, Pavel Lyuty wrote:

    *From:*Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com
    *Sent:* Thursday, July 16, 2015 1:58 PM
    *To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
    *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] 450d vs. 450i

    <mailto:matt.mangrio...@cambiumnetworks.com>>:

        There is no Lite AP for PMP 450i.

        Matt

        *From:*Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com
        <mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com>] *On Behalf Of *Matt
        *Sent:* Wednesday, July 15, 2015 12:03 PM
        *To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>

Key question, is there a 'lite' version of these new AP's? What does it cost?

        On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 9:55 AM, Matt Mangriotis
        <matt.mangrio...@cambiumnetworks.com
        <mailto:matt.mangrio...@cambiumnetworks.com>> wrote:

            These are two different products, addressing different
            markets. Cambium is hard at work getting new products
            released at an increased rate, all with the goal of
            providing solutions to help you guys build your businesses…

            Check out the Press Release and additional information on
            the 450i, which was just released this morning:

            http://www.cambiumnetworks.com/pressreleases

            Feel free to ask questions about it here, or on our forum
            site also:

http://community.cambiumnetworks.com/t5/PMP-450/Introducing-Cambium-450i-PMP-and-PTP/m-p/42199#U42199

            Matt