  From: Mathew Howard
  To: af
  Sent: Monday, July 20, 2015 10:28 AM
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] ARC DP Omni mounting dimensions

  The distance between the U bolts on the 5ghz 13dbi is 2 7/8" center to
center, and the base is 4" tall overall. the 2.4ghz 13dbi is 3 5/8" between the
U bolts and the base is 5".

  On Sun, Jul 19, 2015 at 12:58 AM, Glen Waldrop <gwl...@cngwireless.net> wrote:

    I'd appreciate it.

    I thought about this list reporting the 5GHz having a weak pattern. Too
late now.

    5GHz is very low usage here though. I had 6dBi on the tower before. I
pretty much only use 5GHz for those that can actually see the tower. I probably
could have done just as well with the 10dBi version.