http://community.cambiumnetworks.com/t5/ePMP-1000/Force110-ptp-success-story/m-p/38263

If you have experience with NanoBeams and are looking to improve the link,
absolutely read this story.  The antennas are definitely a bit better but
the radios are probably always going to be at least somewhat subjective -
my experience on this link should help you decide on that.

Note:  The force110 ptp radios/GPS stuff isn't really relevant to the link
itself.  The sync only fixes self-interference.  You could just as easily
use the $100 force110 radios with the same results.  I used ptp radios
there for the extra metal shielding which is probably irrelevant, but I
didn't want to climb again in the middle of the winter to save pennies.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343