Dude, you will be my hero (as if you aren't already!) if you do a dual input on the 12 port. +24 and +48 is very much needed. I will put them at every freakin tower. The -48 stuff all uses 60-80W and I'll just leave that stuff on its own.

We're installing some Exalt G2 radios that are 802.3at compliant. The provided Phihong GigE injectors are rated 56V/33.6W with pins 1/2 negative and 3/6 positive. Plus we're going to get the 450i which is 3at. So if you do that WITH sync on both the +24 and +48/56 (that can be disabled per port obviously), it will be amazing, and I want it now.