My last employer had some sites with a CMM4 at the top. Those worked great. Zero problems. You can either replace the included switch with a similar model that has an SFP slot, or add an industrial media converter. There's a resettable accessory power port that you can use for the media converter if you go that route.

Here we're ending up with nothing but SFP's and DC power going up the tower. Telrad base stations and Trango Apex Lynx for BH.